1. You've started blogging in July and you already have 68 followers? How'd you do it?
2. What's your favorite part of book blogging so far?
I find that I've been reading much more often ever since I started writing book reviews. For me, that's the best part. It's all about the books!
3. Apparently, I've taught you all about book blogging? I feel so... accomplished. (laughs) But really, your blog is great! I barely taught you anything! What was your real inspiration behind book blogging?
Of course it was you! I never knew there was such an amazing community of book lovers in the blogging world. Books are the one thing I love the most and if I were to blog about anything, it would have been books. After reading your blog, I decided to try it out myself :)
4. When did your feminist streak start?
It's not a streak if it doesn't end, right? :D I started getting into feminism in sixth grade. I don't know how it started but I just thought that it was wrong for women to get paid less than men for the same work. Of course now I know feminism is so much more than just salary equality. It empowers girls to embrace their gender but at the same time, to celebrate their individuality.
5. What's your favorite book? Favorite YA book? Favorite classic/literary?
Ugh I dislike this question - it's so hard to choose! My favorite book overall is probably The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan. Favorite YA book is the Harry Potter series. My favorite classic novel is a tie between Anne of Green Gables, Jane Eyre and The Bell Jar.
6. Doctor Who! Andrew Garfield! London! Hahahaha, would you consider yourself an Anglophile, even just a little?
7. Who's your favorite writer? Blogger?
My favorite writer... hmm that's really hard. I guess one of my favorite writers is Amy Tan. I love the how she writes about her own ethnicity and gender but the messages in her novels and essays are universal. I don't have a favorite blogger in particular but I really do admire Jessa Crispin from Bookslut, a blog I only recently discovered and love.
8. I know you're a foodie, so what's your favorite food? Or at least genre?
This is just like the book question, there are too many! But I really like Indian and Japanese cuisine. And ice cream. Always ice cream.
9. Nook or Kindle? Why?
Kindle because that's the one I happen to have.
10. One thing you want others to know about you?
I am set on going to a women's college. But we'll see.
Another Blogger Tuesday interview will be posted next Tuesday! For an archive of the Blogger Tuesday posts, you can go here.