Another installation of Blogger Tuesday! Today I'm interviewing Yare, from Book Nook Girl. I met her when we both won the Penguin Young Adult book giveaway on Twitter. (I've said this numerous times, but I'll say it again, follow your favorite publishers! They do so many giveaways on Twitter!)
1. So how's the West Coast? I hope it's cooler now!
It's hotter actually. The weather hates me. :P
2. How do you balance book reviewing with school?
I have no clue. I just tend to do my homework and get everything out of the way first and then do some reviews.
3. What's the best part of blogging for you?
Meeting new people and finding awesome books!
4. What's your all-time favorite book (or author)?
This is a question I can never truly answer. Mmmh, I do love A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks though.
5. Kindle or Nook? Why?
Nook, because I own one ^.^
6. Where did the inspiration for your blog name, Book Nook Girl, come from? Nook isn't really a common word (unless it refers to the product)?
Actually, it sort of refers to the nook itself. My friend used to call me that as a joke because I used to carry my nook and read everywhere.
7. Tips for new bloggers?
I wouldn't know, I'm still new ;D
8. One thing you wish you told the younger you (about blogging or anything else)?
I wish I could've tried to talk to people more.
9. Least favorite summer reading? Most favorite?
I know this is bad but I never truly enjoy books assigned by school to read during summer. :P
10. Are you watching a K-drama (Korean drama) at the moment? If so, what?
No, but I have watched Boys Over Flowers about a gazillion times. >.<
Come back next week for another installation of Blogger Tuesday! For an archive of the posts, you can go here.